Does the haunting, rhythmic beat of a drum just make you want to get up and dance? Or do you just adore unique, ethnic looking jewelry? Then, you will love the TRIBAL DANCE boho earrings! The focal of the handmade earrings are African horn donut disc beads that were individually carved, dyed and hand painted. To soften the look, pale blue sponge coral rounds were placed above the carved beads, along with unique dog bone shaped andradite garnet. The perfect jewelry to wear to Coachella or to a barbecue with friends, the TRIBAL DANCE earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs.
- Carved horn donut discs: app. 25 mm x 3 mm
- Light blue sponge coral: app. 8 mm
- Andradite garnet dog bones: app. 4 mm x 2 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks w/ copper bead accents
- Length: app. 2.5" / 6.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires