Looking for a beautiful handmade horse necklace for a special person - or for yourself? The meaningful ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE necklace is a lovely gift! The focal of the necklace is a glowing, rustic look running horse and star pewter pendant with "Attempt the Impossible" inscribed on it. To give the piece a Desert Southwest flair, sea sediment jasper in three colors were used, with small ivory colored bone discs scattered throughout. Patinaed sterling silver beads and a pewter toggle clasp finishes the one of a kind beauty. Created for the woman who loves artisan jewelry, horses and the a Southwest flair, the ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE necklace was carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs.
- Horse and star pewter pendant: app. 28 mm x 2 mm; lead free
- Sea sediment jasper: app. 6 mm
- Bone discs: app. 5 mm x 3 mm
- Metal: pewter and sterling silver
- Clasp: pewter toggle clasp set; lead free
- Length: app. 19” / 48.3 cm
- Pendant drop: app. 1.5” / 3.8 cm, including the bail