The unique Zuni inspired fetish bear earrings contain a hearty dose of Southwest splendor. The handmade dangle earrings, named AYNSHE, featured Czech glass bear beads with a golden amber Picasso finish for an ancient, worn look. Genuine faceted turquoise, red coral and copper exquisitely complement the glass bears. The earrings are perfect to wear with your casual blue jeans and t-shirt. But they also pop against black so are radiant with your little black dress. reated for the woman who adores one of a kind, artisan jewelry, the AYNSHE bear earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs. “Aynshe” is Zuni for “bear”.
- Czech glass Zuni bear beads: app. 12 mm x 11 mm x 4 mm; Picasso finish
- Faceted turquoise rondelles: app, 6 mm x 4 mm
- Red coral rounds: app. 4 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks with copper bead accents
- Length: app. 1.75” / 4.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires