You don't need to "walk like an Egyptian" to love wearing this handmade scarab pendant and pearls necklace, named KHEPRI. You just need to enjoy the beauty and the symbolism involved in the one of a kind design! Taking center stage of the handmade necklace is an ancient looking, Egyptian sacred scarab pendant created in faience style ceramic. The scarab pendant is highlighted with medium brown freshwater pearls with a copper flash. Copper beads and a copper toggle clasp finishes the earthy beauty that can be worn to a dress up or dress down event. The unique KHEPRI necklace designed and hand crafted by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs for the woman who has a need to wear artisan jewelry.
- Scarab beetle pendant: app. 60 mm (2.4" from wing tip to wing tip) x 30 mm x 12 mm
- Freshwater pearls: app. 7 mm x 6 mm
- Metal: copper
- Clasp: rope patterned copper toggle clasp set
- Length: app. 18" / 45.7 cm long
- Pendant drop: app. 1.2" / 30 mm