Friday, October 12, 2018

Custom "Made-To-Order" Decor in Orange for Fall - By RSS Designs In Fiber on Etsy




 Pumpkin Coasters Set Handmade by RSS Designs In Fiber - Made-To-Order


Hi!  This is RSS Designs In Fiber on Etsy - and I do Custom Orders per a customer's request, but I also have 2 "Made-To-Order" listings in my Etsy Shop and both are in the Fall Color, Orange!!

The Photo above is of a 5-piece Pumpkin Coaster Set as pictured.  I already sold one set on Etsy - this is for a "Made-To-Order" listing for the whole 5-piece set, but you can do Custom Orders on Etsy - and if you would want a set of 2, 3, 4 Pumkin Coasters - or more - or even just one, you can contact me on Etsy to arrange it!


Here is a Photo of an Orange and Cream Potholder, Hand-Crocheted in Afghan Crochet:


 Orange Cream Potholders Handmade By RSS Designs In Fiber - Made-To-Order


I also have a "Made-To-Order" Listing for a Set of 2 of these Potholders on Etsy!  These are great for handling Hot Dishes, Pots and Pans!  That Listing is for a Set of 2 - but you can put in a Custom Order on Etsy for any number of them!

There is time to make Custom Orders for Halloween, Harvest,  and Thanksgiving - just go to my Etsy Shop - either of these listings - or send me an Etsy Convo - or click on the "Request Custom Order" button in my Etsy Shop - to contact me for your Custom Order!


RSS Designs In Fiber Pumpkin Coasters Set on Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/567594359266193401/

RSS Designs In Fiber Orange and Cream Potholders on Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/567594359283964380/

Cross Partners in Promotion Group on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524102557906116/permalink/2113349692314730/

Feel Free to Contact RSS Designs In Fiber for a Custom Order in Fibers!

RSS Designs In Fiber Blog Page: Fall Colors Handmade (All By RSS Designs In Fiber):



7 comments: