Friday, November 30, 2018

Bubble Gum Pink Large Hole Bead, Handmade Lampwork Bead, Bracelet Slider Bead With Raised Black Dots

This is one of my delightfully fun pink handmade lampwork beads with a 5mm large hole size and fits on my personal Pandora bracelet. It was made using a glass color called bubble gum pink! What a great name for some glass.  I added some black dots around the bead to add texture and contrast to this gorgeous handmade glass bead.


Bubble Gum Pink Black Dots Large Hole Handmade Lampwork Art Charm Bead

My artisan glass charms fit trendy European charm bracelets including Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi, Chamilia, Capri, Caspia, add a bead jewelry, snake bracelets and omega necklaces.

Each bead has been slipped onto my personal Pandora bracelet for fitting. My lampwork glass charm beads have about a 4.6 to 5mm hole so they will fit most chains, nylon, silk, ribbon, rubber and leather cords. Add them to a black leather necklace for a quick and easy way to expand your jewelry collection for instant new accessories and styles.

Handmade lampwork beads and glass charms created by me, Covergirlbeads glass artist, Charlotte Hayes. I make them one at a time in my studio, digitally kiln anneal them for strength and durability and clean them using a dremel. They are unique beads made in the USA and made in Texas.  


 These beautiful handmade beads can be found in  my Large Hole Beads section in my Covergirlbeads Artfire Store.




Measures 14mm x 7mm
Hole Size 5mm





2 comments: