Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Crochet Bead Bangle Bracelet Pink Yellow Blue Spiral Rope

Crochet Bead Bangle Bracelet Pink Yellow Blue Spiral Rope


This Crochet Bead Bangle Bracelet has Pink, Yellow, and Blue seed beads and crochet thread. It is crocheted in a Spiral Rope pattern and connected at the ends. The inside diameter is 7 inches but will slip easily over the widest part of the hand up to 8 inches.






The beads used in this crochet bangle bracelet are pretty pastel Glass Beads 11/0 pink, yellow, and blue. I carefully add the beads one at a time to the thread in the exact sequence to give the spiral effect in this rope before crocheting. The thread is Red Heart Extra Fine, white, size 30, 100% Mercerized Cotton.






I am trying to get some looks at some of my older things since I just started back up on Etsy. I hope you don't mind.


CraftingMemories1 on Etsy
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter

Thank you in advance for any shares.

12 comments: