Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Nurse Badge Reel with Slide Lanyards for Women

Nurse Badge Reel

Make holding your badge easy with this retractable badge reel featuring a pert nurse and a snappy answer to unspoken questions: I can't fix stupid, but I can sedate it. The badge can be pulled out a little over two feet.

I created the 30mm nurse badge cover that I added to this 30mm lanyard reel. This is a unique design to Blue Morning Expressions.

The graphic is mounted on a white plastic reel with a slide clasp  and held in place with jeweler's cement.

More key chains, cell phone charms, lanyard clips and purse charms here. 

Choose your badge, or choose all three. Multiple discounts applied at checkout.

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

BME

Thank you for sharing my nurse badge reels with the world!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect badge reel gift for a nurse, especially in these times. Love the "I can't fix stupid . . . " one. Tasty pup treats to the Dirty Harry (or so I heard!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome slide lanyard to gifts to your favorite nurse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nurse badge reel with slide for lanyard. Great gift! I like the funny phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing my slide badge holders for nurses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the sayings on these fun badge reels for nurses. I especially love the third one

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Nurses are the heart of health care" - such true words! Fantastic badge reels for gifting to a nurse!

    ReplyDelete