Saturday, July 11, 2020

15mm Handmade Polymer Clay Beads Red Green, Jewelry Supplies

Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

  • Type: Round
  • Size: 15mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • Blue Morning Expressions
  • Set size: 9 beads

      My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

      Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

      Facebook

      Pinterest

      Twitter

      BME

      Thank you for sharing my beads!

      7 comments:

      1. Striking colors of red, black and green in these handmade large polymer clay beads!

        ReplyDelete
      2. These bead remind me of beautiful stained glass (think I've mentioned that before). Gorgeous selection of colors. Would make a fabulous Christmas/holidays necklace! Treats to Handsome Harry Pup from the Staying Cool Moose.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Love the vivid colors of these beautiful handmade polymer clay beads

        ReplyDelete
      4. thank you for sharing my polymer clay beads

        ReplyDelete
      5. These handmade polymer beads are so colorful. Like bits of Mardis Gras.

        ReplyDelete
      6. Beautiful vibrantly colored artisan-made polyclay beads! (Treats to Prince Harry Pup!)

        ReplyDelete
      7. I love the color combination of these beads!

        ReplyDelete