Monday, July 5, 2021

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

 





HO, HO HO!!!


How about a CHRISTMAS IN JULY blog?  If you want to participate, please leave two items on the link up, one Christmas-themed and one whatever else you want.  The InLinkz closes at noon my time (MDST) on Friday, July 9.  As always, when I finish the blog and it posts, I ask that you leave a comment and promote all the items and the blog on at least 2 social media sites.  Seamus and I look forward to seeing what you share.
 

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Here are my tweets:

    Holiday Gift Jewelry #Christmas Joy Charm Bracelet - Handmade etsy.me/3qMlXEG via @Etsy @lindab142

    Swarovski Crystal #Christmas Earrings Stocking Stuffers - Handmade Holiday Jewelry Gifts https://etsy.me/3wiW94l via @Etsy @lindab142

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Thank you Catherine for putting together a new promotion idea. All will be tweeted and pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Thanks, Catherine! I'll be pinning each and sharing the blog when complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Catherine for the CIJ Blog - was going to do one on my blog, but will take an item from those listed here and feature them on my CIJ Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this blog....great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone for joining in. Have pinned and tweeted all. Will pin and tweet again when the blog comes out (:

    ReplyDelete