Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Blue Flower Polymer Clay Bead Necklace with Swarovski Crystals

Blue Flower Handmade Beaded Necklace for Women

I love this necklace. I created these little 12mm blue and white flower handmade polymer clay beads for a necklace, but did not know how I would finish it off. I just knew that the flowers were pretty and dainty. So, when I found these powder blue Czech druk beads, I noticed that they were a perfect match to my little blue flowers.
Because I love contrasts and for some reason have been so passionate about teal and green, I used 4mm fern green Swarovski crystals to offset the little flowers and add a big shout of color.
In order to compliment the green beads, I threw in more than 100 little Jablonex green seed beads to finish off the necklace.

How this fashion necklace is finished

The necklace is ended with a couple silver plated spacers and a toggle clasp. I added a Made With Love heart charm to the clasp.
This necklace is perfect for yourself, but it would make a lovely gift for a woman in your life. This could be mom, grandmother, sister or aunt. It could even be for your BFF. It is very feminine and very colorful.
It is lightweight and the polymer clay beads are all handmade with my own clay flowers. You will not see another set of beads like these since I only made one set and this is it.

The necklace is just about 20 inches.

  • Type: Necklace
  • Materials: Polymer clay beads
  • Size: 20 inches
  • Color: Blue and green
  • Stock: JN-2013-10
  • Blue Morning Expressions

Looking for other style necklaces? Check out my other necklaces here.

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

BME

Harry and I send many thanks to you and all our fuzzy friends for sharing my blue flower beaded necklace.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the color combination of this polymer clay floral bead necklace, Julie! treats to the Harry Boy from the Moose Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowery blue necklace with handmade polymer clay beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing my blue flower necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty necklace with handmade polymer clay beads. The powder blue colors with a touch of green in the Swarovski crystals look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool and fresh blue polymer clay flower necklace

    ReplyDelete