Sunday, January 3, 2021

Handmade Valentine's Day Gift



Hard to imagine that Valentine's Day will be here before we know it!  To get the word out about handmade beauties that will be perfect gifts, I want to do a Valentine's Day gift blog.  Please leave 2 items on the link up.  All I ask is that once the blog is up, you promote each item on two social media sites and also promote the blog.   The link up is open now and will close next Saturday (Jan. 9) at noon.  Let's get some sales (:

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Catherine for the Valentine's post. I will be tweeting, pinning all items and the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catherine for this wonderful Valentine's post. I will be pinning all items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tweeted and pinned the 12 that have posted so far. I will be checking back. Here is my Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/katsallthat/valentines-sweetheart-gifts/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Catherine! Will share the blog on FB when complete and pinning each to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pinned all 14 items so far on:

    https://www.pinterest.com/jnldesigns/valentines-gift-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Catherine! Will be promoting all items and your blog on Twitter and Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all who shared their items.
    I've scheduled tweets for Sunday here: @ShadowDogDesign
    And pinned all here: https://www.pinterest.com/shadowdog/handmade-valentines-beauties/

    Hope this generates some sales!

    ReplyDelete