Saturday, January 9, 2016

Red and White Valentine Superduo Beadwoven Cuff Bracelet

Valentines and peppermints come to mind when I see this wonderful BOHO snakeskin Czech superduo beadwoven bracelet. To start off I selected a bright neon cherry red superduo bead to run down the center of the bracelet. This lovely shade of red has an almost velvety finish to it. For the outer edges I selected matte chalk Czech superduos. Along the outer edge I added a hint of sparkle and shine using TOHO Japanese silver lined crystal seed beads. To finish the bracelet off I created loops using TOHO opaque cherry seed beads to which I attached antique silver oval jump rings. For the closure I used an antique silver jubilee toggle style closure. The toggle has a lovely swirling heart shape and the toggle bar curves inward to securely hold the bracelet on your wrist.
This bracelet is 7 1/2 inches or 190 mm in length which is perfect for an average 7 to 7 1/4 inch wrist. Make sure you measure to ensure a good fit. Measure your wrist by using a flexible measuring tape, measure just above (towards elbow) the wrist bone, then add 1/4" to 1 " (1/2" is average) depending on how tight you like your bracelets to fit. That is the size bracelet you would wear. These bracelets cannot be re-sized.

To purchase or see more photos, please visit my ArtFire Studio.  
ArtFire 
Pinterest 
Twitter 
Facebook 

4 comments: