Filled with rustic, tribal beauty, the ELEMENTAL RHYTHM artisan earrings feature dark brown ebony wood beads inlaid with recycled silver metal, each individually handmade in Mali. Faceted aqua Czech glass, leafy pewter bead caps and sterling silver all complement the Mali beads perfectly. The unique, ethnic inspired earrings are genuine eye catchers and will be favorite to wear on laid back days when meeting friends for lunch or browsing the farmers market. Just imagine the compliments you’ll receive when wearing them! Created for the woman who loves one of a kind earrings, the ELEMENTAL RHYTHM earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs.
- Ebony and silver beads: app. 12 mm x 9 mm
- Aqua Czech glass: app. 6 mm x 5 mm
- Bead caps: leaf design; lead free
- Metal: recycled silver, pewter and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks
- Length: app. 1.75 / 4.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires