Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Etched Transparent Dark Grass Green Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads with Fine Silver




Handmade Lampwork Beads Dark Grass Green Glass Beads Etched Silver


Etched transparent dark grass green handmade lampwork glass beads wrapped in .999 fine silver with a frosted sea glass bead finish.

These beautiful green handmade glass beads are hand made using transparent dark grass green glass. I wrapped them in .999 fine silver for added sparkle and shine. These bright beads have been etched for a frosted matte sea glass bead finish.


These beautiful beads can be found in my Green Glass Beads section in my Covergirlbeads Artfire Store


Measures approximately 10-11mm x 7-8mm
Mandrel size 1/16
Hole size approximately 2mm

  

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you.



4 comments:

  1. Those green beads positively glow! What beauties they are, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. These bright green beads will definitely melt the Winter blues away!

      Delete
    2. Definitely! Am going to have to put them on my list . . . (:

      Delete