Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Very Pale Olive Green Large Hole Bead, Handmade Lampwork Slider Bead Wrapped in Fine Silver



This gorgeous handmade large hole bead is made using the subtle shade of green glass called Pale Olive Green. It is an opaque creamy color and makes such an elegant expensive looking large hole bracelet bead. 

Whether you have one bead to add to your favorite Add-A-Bead bracelet or a whole bracelet full of this beautiful color, you are sure to wow the crowd everywhere you go!


Pale Olive Green Large Hole Lampwork Glass Bracelet Bead With Silver 


My artisan glass charms fit trendy European charm bracelets including Pandora, Trollbeads, Biagi, Chamilia, Capri, Caspia, add a bead jewelry, snake bracelets and omega necklaces.

Each bead has been slipped onto my personal Pandora bracelet for fitting. My lampwork glass charm beads have about a 4.6 to 5mm hole so they will fit most chains, nylon, silk, ribbon, rubber and leather cords. Add them to a black leather necklace for a quick and easy way to expand your jewelry collection for instant new accessories and styles.

Handmade lampwork beads and glass charms created by me, Covergirlbeads glass artist, Charlotte Hayes. I make them one at a time in my studio, digitally kiln anneal them for strength and durability and clean them using a dremel. They are unique beads made in the USA and made in Texas. 

Measures 14mm x 7mm
Hole Size 5mm 
 
These beautiful handmade beads can be found in my Large Hole Beads section in my Covergirlbeads Artfire Store.






2 comments: