Saturday, December 8, 2018

Etched Medium Amber Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads



Lampwork Bead Etched Medium Amber Handmade Glass Topaz Brown 014e

These gorgeous handmade beads are made using transparent medium amber glass. This is the third shade of amber colors sometimes called medium topaz. They are a deep rich golden brown color. They have been etched for a frosted sea glass bead finish.

These beautiful beads can be found in my Amber Glass Beads section in my Covergirlbeads Artfire Store.


Measures approximately 10-11mm x 7mm
Mandrel size 1/16
Hole size approximately 2mm

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you.


 


4 comments: