Saturday, December 15, 2018

Medium Amber Handmade Lampwork Beads With Raku



Amber Dark Rootbeer Brown Etched Lampwork Beads Raku Frit

Love the rich color of these handmade lampwork glass beads. These little cuties are made using a deep rich amber resembling a rootbeer color with raku frit scattered around them. The raku dots have blues, greens, creams, browns and purple on them.

These beautiful beads can be found in my Frit Beads section in my Covergirlbeads Artfire Store. 

All glass lampworked beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land. I love incorporating my lampwork beads into jewelry designs using semi precious gemstones, pearls, crystals and other mixed media materials to create beautiful jewelry for you.

Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
Handmade beads made in the USA
Handmade beads made in Texas



Measures approximately 10-11mm x 7-8mm
Mandrel size 1/16
Hole size approximately 2mm







6 comments:

  1. LOVE those frit beads, Charlotte. I remember using these for a pair of dog rescue earrings several years ago. Perfect with the copper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine! They are great for so many projects.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful beads, Charlotte. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty and colorful lampwork frit beads!

    ReplyDelete