Thursday, May 30, 2019

18mm Brown Lentil Beads Set of 6 Polymer Clay Beads

Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

Yellowstone Series

These beads are based upon the landscape and colors of Yellowstone National Park.

  • Type: Lentil Beads
  • Size: 18mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • LB-2015-40
  • Blue Morning Expressions
  • Set size:6 beads

My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

BME


Thank you for sharing my handmade polymer clay beads!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfully organic look to these rustic handmade polymer clay beads! Shared. Treats to Handsome Harry Pup from the Gecko Chasing Moose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great handmade brown polymer clay beads for creating rustic, earthy jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing my brown lentil beads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich colors of these lentil beads. They will make beautiful jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earthy rustic polymer clay lentil beads

    ReplyDelete