Tuesday, May 14, 2019





Etched opaque dark ivory lampwork glass beads with a matte bead finish.

These organic beads are handmade lampwork beads made using opaque dark ivory glass. They are earthy beads with a rustic organic matte ivory glass bead finish.

Qty: 1 bead
Measurements: 10-11mm
Hole Size: 2mm
276e
Covergirlbeads

All lampwork glass beads are handmade by me, Covergirlbeads glass artisan, Charlotte Hayes. I am a Texas artist living in Alvin near the Gulf of Mexico. I am located near larger and popular Texas cities like Houston, Galveston and Sugar Land.

Member of Self Representing Artists SRA #H98
Handmade beads made in the USA
Handmade beads made in Texas









10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous handmade lampwork dark ivory beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dark ivory handmade lampwork beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always loved the vintage ivory color of these lampwork beads. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What magnificent dark ivory lampwork glass artisan beads! (The large photo is fantastic - really shows how gorgeous they are!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the organic look of these ivory lampwork. I have some in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty ivory lampwork beads! Great for earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these tan lampwork beads

    ReplyDelete