Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Black and White Striped Lentil Beads for Jewelry Making, Set of 6 Handmade Polymer Clay Beads, Jewelry Supplies

Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

  • Type: Lentil Beads
  • Size: 18mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • LB-2015-31
  • Blue Morning Expressions
  • Set size:6 beads

My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

BME

Harry and I thank you for sharing my polymer clay lentil beads.

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful black and white striped polymer clay beads, Julie and Harry! Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and fun black and white polyclay lentil beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful black and white handmade lentil beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great handmade black and white polymer clay beads for jewelry making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful classic black and white polymer clay lentil beads

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for sharing my black and white lentil beads

    ReplyDelete