Friday, February 21, 2020

Countdown to Mother's Day 2020 Dates

I don't see where I made this announcement yet. I know we have talked about it, but here are the official start dates and end dates for the 2020 Countdown to Mother's Day.

Begins at noon E.S.T. on March 6, 2020
Ends Sunday night of the weekend of May 1, 2020.

At this point, we will stay with Inlinkz, and I hope that Artfire gets their act together, so that we can post those links. If not, we will do work arounds in order to ensure that those still on AF can  participate.  I have not been involved in the  conversations between Maria and Artfire, so I do not know where we stand with this at this time.

No matter, we will start on schedule and have fun promoting. :)

J and the stink dog         

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the update, Julie, and for hosting again. Was just wondering the other day when the Countdown started.

    Just tried adding one of my AF links and still get the access denied due to Cloudflare thingy. Guess AF is still being stupid and very unhelpful about it. Unless anyone else has another thought, I suggest that peeps on AF leave their links to their items in the comments. They won't be able to post on InLinkz but at least we can promote everywhere from the links.

    Treats to the Stink Dog from the Ever Watchful One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those with Artfire accounts may have to pin their item and then post the pin URL - that worked on one of Kat's just now. I had hoped I could do a bitly and post, but noooo still denied. I am sorry that it will take two steps, but we can get around AF that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch, Julie! Tried one of my AF pinned items and it worked! Better than posting just the item links in the comments. Yeah, tried bitly and hootlet when it first happened and access is denied. Dumb AF.

      Delete
  3. Sounds good! AF should get their act together. Lately the site is taking longer than usual to upload their pages on my Windows 10 Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another countdown, Julie. I look forward to the countdowns every year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this valuable information on a work around. I'm ready and waiting for your Countdown. Thanks for hosting it again!

    ReplyDelete