Friday, June 12, 2020

Guitar Pick Earrings With Microphone Charms

THE SINGING BEADER
Laser Cut Guitar Pick Earrings With Microphone Charms

These handmade earrings have a unique design. They start off with laser-cut wood guitar picks that are made in the USA. The detailed laser cutting shows a microphone, a guitar, keyboards, and a star in a psychedelic swirl pattern. The black of the pick is smooth and flat. I added several coats of clear varnish to bring out the amazing texture of the engraving.

For a unique design, I added antiqued brass, dimensional microphone charms that dangle in front of the wood guitar picks. Above the picks, I created a wired section of beautiful double-sided antiqued brass flower beads and round beads in two sizes. The earrings are finished with secure-holding antiqued brass lever-back ear wires.

The wood guitar picks are sturdy and lightweight making the overall design of the earrings comfortable to wear.

Cute and sassy earrings that proclaim, “I play guitar and sing!” Great gift for the singer and guitarist in a band.

I only have one pair made so far. I will make more when these sell.

See all 10 photos including those showing size comparisons to a quarter, a ruler, and in my hand.
Earrings dangle from ear wires: 2 3/4”

Wood guitar picks: 25 mm x 25 mm x 1/8” thick

Antiqued brass microphone charms: 27 mm x 6 mm

Antiqued brass double-sided daisy flowers: 5 mm x 3 mm

Antiqued brass beads: 4 mm and 3 mm

NOTE: To keep these wood guitar pick earrings in good condition, do not use to play guitar.

Shipped USPS First Class (Insured).

Please read my policies for more information.

See more wood guitar pick earrings and pendants in my shop, plus an abundance of other music-inspired jewelry pieces. I also sell handmade gemstone, crystal, and pearl jewelry

ME7120

Thank you for sharing!







9 comments: