Saturday, June 27, 2020

Note cards - Set of 8 - Saw blade Art

Note cards - Set of 8 - Saw blade Art

 Saw Blade Art notecards

 https://www.christiecottage.net/product/note-cards-set-8-saw-blade-art?tid=11

Note cards - Set of 8 - Saw blade Art

Details

Set of eight note cards with my painted saw blades pictured. The saw blades have long since found a new home, but their pictures remain.

Blank inside for your sentiment. White envelopes.

Measures:
5.5" X 4.25"

Inspiration/Story Behind This Product

I used to paint saw blades every time I found one ready for the dump. These note cards have the pictures.

 Pinterest

Twitter

 

7 comments:

  1. These note cards are really great with the saw blade design. I love the yellow one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have always loved these saw blade art note cards, Jacki. Like Kathy, I really like the yellow one - makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these interesting saw blade art note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute designs on these handmade saw-blade notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These saw-blade note cards are beautiful and so unique! I like the one that says,"Life Is Best When It's Simple".

    ReplyDelete