Friday, June 18, 2021

Golden Oldies




I hosted this blog theme a year or so ago and thought it was fun.  If you want to participate, please share two of your "golden oldies," creations that you thought would sell right away but are still lingering in your shop.  Know we ALL have some of those!  The InLinkz closes this Wednesday, June 23, at 12:00 p.m. my time (MDST).  I hope to have the "Golden Oldies" blog (or whatever I end up calling it) posted Thursday, June 24, on my Indiemade blog.  As always, I ask that you promote each item and the blog on at least 2 social media sites when it comes out.  Seamus and I look forward to seeing what is shared . . . and maybe help sell several of them!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Catherine for the promotion opportunity. It's good to see some activity on our blog site. I have been wondering where everyone has been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Kathy! I kind of hate to be the only one posting things . . .

      Delete
  2. Great idea to do this again, Catherine. Thanks! I hope we all get sales. I'll be pinning each and sharing the blog on Facebook at The Singing Beader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought we needed to give our oldies some love, Connie (:

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting this blog Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and interesting idea for a Blog!!! Hopefully our "lost" items will be rediscovered!! Good luck to all on Sales!
    ps - having problems with Twitter - some are having problems retwting my items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Catherine. Hope this gives the older designs some extra oomph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all who are participating!

    Tweeting all here: @ShadowDogDesign

    Pinning here: https://www.pinterest.com/shadowdog/handmade-favorites-from-artist-friends/

    When the blog comes out Thursday, I'll schedule tweets for all items again and pin to a different board.

    Let's get some sales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Catherine! Love the opportunity to spread some love to these oldies but goodies. Will tweet and pin them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Catherine for such a great Blog idea. Sometimes we forget about the oldies. Will be sharing.

    ReplyDelete