Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Lavender Flower Round Polymer Clay Beads


Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

  • Type: Floral Rounds
  • Size: 15mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • Lot: 6 beads
  • LB-2015-27
  • Blue Morning Expressions

My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

BME

Thank you so much from me and Harry!

5 comments:

  1. What pretty polymer clay beads - love the lavender flowers against the dark green. Treat to the Hurricane Pup from the Moose Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, these green and lavender handmade polymer clay beads are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such very pretty purple and green polyclay beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone for sharing my purple flower beads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refreshing lavender polymer clay beads!

    ReplyDelete