Saturday, July 27, 2019

Oldies But Goodies, Artisan Handmade




Hey, everyone.  I want to do a blog called "Oldies but Goodies" - something like that.  The theme is focused on items in our shops that we were SURE would sell as soon as they were listed . . . but there they still sit!  We all have those.  If you are interested, please share two items that you'd like featured . . . . and, who knows, maybe with the extra exposure, the item(s) will sell.  Let's hope!  All I ask is that you promote the blog and each item wherever you can.  Please have your items shared by this Thursday, August 1, at 12:00 noon.  I hope to have the blog finished by Friday, but since I have a show Saturday, it might not be up until Sunday.  



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! It was hard to choose though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shares, Julie and Connie. I also added peeps from other promo groups. it's just easier for me to work from one source instead of going back and forth between the linkup and the individual emails.

    Hope more people join in (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Catherine! Look forward to seeing and sharing this fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie and Connie,
    Up to #20: Tweeted, Pinned, posted to my FB group
    Have a blessed night
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, for some reason, I can get the linkup to work. I disabled my add blocker, checked third-party cookies, etc. The button won't work for me. ): I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Got it to work! :) Thanks for this promo, Catherine & Le Moosie! (Treats to the boy.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned and share on FB at "The Singing Beader", up to #22.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing these oldie but goodies!

    ReplyDelete