Monday, July 1, 2019

Orange Flower Handmade Polymer Clay Beads

Add a flower garden to your jewelry designs with these flower polymer clay beads.

  • Type: Rounds
  • Size: 15mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • Set: 6 Beads
  • LB-12
  • Blue Morning Expressions

My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

BME

Harry and I thank you for all of the shares!

5 comments:

  1. Love the cheerful color of these orange flower polymer clay beads! Treats to the Harry Boy from the Moose Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty orange flower polymer clay beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lively orange handmade polymer clay beads are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cheerful and pretty artisan polyclay round floral beads! (Treats wishes for sweetie Harry the Hurricane!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for the shares of my handmade polymer clay beads

    ReplyDelete