Sunday, July 7, 2019

It's a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer - Artisan Handmade




Hey, all.  Am wanting to do a "It's a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer - Artisan Handmade" blog.  If you would like to participate, please leave 2 items that are "hot" in color, a sun design or whatever you think is appropriate.  All I ask is that you promote each item and the blog once I'm finished with it.  The Inlinkz linkup closes at noon on Thursday so please share your items by then.  Look forward to seeing what you share!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Catherine! Look forward to your "Hot" blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon! Have your beauties in the folder (:

      Delete
  2. Thanks Catherine. I'll participate in this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your participating, Connie! Will put your colorful earrings and necklace in the Hot Summer folder (:

      Delete
    2. Hope you're doing well, Connie! Nice to see you around! :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Mary! I have good days and not so good days, but I'm alive and kickin'!

      Delete
  3. Yo, I'm so glad I noticed this! Have been busy this week with one thing or the other. Will definitely be promoting! :) Thanks so much, Catherine and the Eminently Huggable Le Moosie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared all from here, but will head over to the blog and give it some sharing power, too.

    ReplyDelete