Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Inspirational Christian Charm Bangle Bracelets for Women, Adjustable 6-8

Inspirational Bangle Bracelet

If you find yourself overwhelmed, sometimes it is best to just take a deep breath and remember that Christ lives in you. This Christ lives in me Bible verse charm bracelet has a handmade inspirational Bible verse charm dangling from it, as well as a Love charm and a light pink 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone.

  • Adjustable from 6-8
  • Original 20mm art charm from Blue Morning Expressions
  • Silvertone
  • Affordably priced and ready to ship

Whether for yourself or as a gift for a best friend, mother, grandmother or sister, my inspirational Bible verse bangle bracelet makes a great way to get yourself grounded while adding a lot of sparkle and color to your wrist.

The charms are handmade by me using original art.

Adjustable bangle lets you decide the size, but it is best at around 7-inches or so.

See more of my bracelets here.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

BME

Harry and I thank you for sharing my new Christian jewelry.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely bangle bracelet! The inspirational Christian message, "Christ Lives In Me" is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an inspirational Christian charm bangle bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bangle bracelet with religious charm "Christ lives in me." (Treat to Prince Harry Pup!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing my Christian bangle bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Christian bangles! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops - not sure how I missed this. Such a meaningful religious bangle bracelet. Tasty Puppers treats to the Florida Pup!

    ReplyDelete