Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother Friend Charm Bangle Bracelets for Women, Adjustable 6-8

Mother Bangle Bracelet

When you want to remind Mom that you are her favorite daughter, give her a Mom bangle bracelet featuring a handmade Mom charm, as well as a Love charm and a light pink 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone. Features the words, My Mother, My Friend.

  • Adjustable from 6-8
  • Original 20mm art charm from Blue Morning Expressions
  • Silvertone
  • Affordably priced and ready to ship

Of course, Mother charm bracelets are great Mother's Day gifts and stocking stuffers. Need one for Grandma, too? Since I hand make the charms, I can create one for Grandma too. Just shoot me a note, and we can go from there.

The charms are handmade by me using original art.

Adjustable bangle lets you decide the size, but it is best at around 7-inches or so.

See more of my bracelets here.

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

BME

Thank you for sharing my Mother, My Friend charm bangle bracelet.

7 comments:

  1. Cute bangle charm bracelet for mom! Lovely gift for birthday or Christmas, as well as, Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Mother Friend charm bangle bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a meaningful "My mother my friend" bracelet - perfect for any time of the year! Treats to the Handsome Florida Pup from the Handsome Desert Moose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bangle bracelet with "My mother, my friend" charm, "Love" charm, and crystals! Treats to Prince Harry Pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet sentiment on a bangle bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely silver bangle bracelet with a lovely sentiment for Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing my mother and friend charm bracelet

    ReplyDelete