Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mother's Day Countdown 2020 Midweek Post is Up

Oops I forgot to let you know! Thanks, Catherine for reminding me. 

A lot has happened since I wrote these posts and countdowns. I work ahead and schedule ahead, so these were all written in December and January. I did know of the virus in December, but had NO idea how this would effect everyone. Yet, here we are at the end of the 9 week countdown, and I am still sheltering in place, which is a series of words I never would have used outside of a hurricane event.   It has become a lifestyle, and with some health and age issues on our end, it looks like we will be enjoying this particular new lifestyle for awhile now. Please, everyone stay safe and  here is the last midweek post of the countdown.

https://bmebluprint.blogspot.com/2020/05/gifts-for-herrubies-and-handmade.html

PS - It's about 19 weeks to the Countdown to Christmas 2020!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Julie for all your hard work in hosting the Countdown. Reports of the virus in December definitely caught my attention. Like you said, who knew we would be living like this now, sheltering in place. Personally, I won't feel comfortable around groups of people until a vaccine is developed. So the new norm will be this for a long time, methinks. Anyway, THANKS again for all you do! Treats to Harry. Hope he enjoyed doggie daycare today. Seamus is still tired out from his past two days playing with his friends again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, the Countdowns and various blogs helped me remember which day of the week it is. Now am not sure what I'm going to do - LOL!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for all you do for everyone. I always looked forward to see what everyone posted. As we begin our new normal activities, I hope we all stay safe and healthy until a vaccine is developed.

    ReplyDelete