Friday, May 1, 2020

Personalized Pet Bangle Bracelets for Women, Adjustable Charms Size 6-8

Personalized  Pet Bangle Bracelet for Women

While I am sure that Harry would like me to take him with me everywhere I go, it is not always "take your puppy to work day". However, you can take your puppy, your cat, your parrot, your hamster or anything else you call pet with you when you wear this personalized pet bracelet for women.

  • Fits 6 to 8 inch wrist
  • Silvertone
  • Handmade 20mm charm 
  • Personalized handstamped charm
  • Quick turn around time

Features your pet under glass and enhanced with a hand stamped monogram charm, a dog bone and a big paw print. Other pets get different charms that I will show you for your approval upon order.

Fits a 7-inch wrist comfortably, and can be adjusted to a larger or smaller size as needed.

All I need from you is your pet's photo and the initial you want stamped. Choose your initial on checkout, and I will email you the photo request. Photos must be clear, crisp and large. Small, fuzzy photos will not produce pretty charms.

Make sure your email is correct when ordering, so I can get the photo you want turned into a charm.

If you would like more information on other pets, or even your grandkids, then ask me. I will be happy to work something out for you. Also available in earrings, necklace and large single cuff.

See more of my bracelets here.

Fun gift for everyone, so order your pet photo bangle bracelet now.

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

BME

Harry and I thank you for sharing this personalized pet bracelet with the world.

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun bangle bracelet to honor your favorite fur baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love it that it can be personalized

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a pet lover - love the idea of the photograph charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I so totally love this fantastic bangle bracelet. Prince Harry Pup looks so absolutely cute - a natural celebrity! Is there a charm for kitties to replace the bone? Sir Gonze approves and thinks Harry looks like he deserves treats for playing with the drum sticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bangle with dog charms! So nice it can be personalized with a photo and initial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing my pet bracelet. Yes, we can change it over to a kitty bracelet for Sir Gonze :) maybe I need to get some mousie charms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pet bangle bracelet for your special pet!

    ReplyDelete