Friday, May 21, 2021

Flowers

 




Seems I can't stop thinking about flowers right now.  It's always a miracle to go out and see what has started to bloom.  So I thought, why not do a flower blog?  If you want to participate, please leave two of your handmade floral items in the link up below.  The link up is open until noon my time (Rocky Mountain time) this Wednesday, May 26.  I hope to have the blog ready to share on the morning of Thursday, May 27.  As always, I ask that you share all the items on at least 2 social media sites and also the blog when it's done.

Look forward to seeing LOTS of flowers!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. How nice! Did you take that pretty picture? So cheerful! Happy treats to Sir Moosie from Sir Gonze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! We could sure use some happy flowers to share. Thank you Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a beautiful blog! Thanks, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Catherine, Gorgeous Flowers. Thanks for hosting these beauties.
    Will promote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Catherine. Such a wonderful blog and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving my flowers, so thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete