Thursday, June 6, 2019

Silver Clip on Earrings





Look your best wearing these beautiful silver clip on earrings! They are very lightweight and comfortable earrings. I have worn a pair of the clip backs myself for several hours to see how they feel and I found them quite pleasant to wear. The clip backs have little soft rubber inserts that cushion your ear lobes. At 2.75 inches long they are just the right length for most women. The pretty filigree style drops are topped with Swarovski crystals that give them a little sparkle. Non pierced earrings that are comfortable and pretty are not easy to find so I think you will be happy with these.




Materials I used in the clip on earrings:

- Swarovski crystals - 6 mm, round, faceted, clear with an ab finish
- Filigree drops - 35 x 38 mm, silver plated copper, brushed finish
- Clip backs - 20 mm, silver plated pewter, hammered design, shiny finish, soft rubber inserts




These earrings are designed and handmade by me, Sharon, of Blonde Peach Jewelry. They will arrive in an attractive organza bag that is great for storage and gift giving.



10 comments: