The "Flores Lindas" handmade earrings feature shimmering daisy polymer clay dangles, lampwork glass beads, Czech discs and Swarovski crystals - unique flower jewelry for women.
The daisy flower dangles were created from polymer clay with mica for sparkles - the colors shift as the angle of the light changes.
- Daisy flower polymer clay dangles: app. 32 mm x 15 mm (at widest) x 4 mm; artisan handmade by Elsie Smith
- Aqua teal lampwork glass beads: app. 9 mm x 7 mm; artisan handmade by Lisa Anderson
- Pink opal Czech glass disc: app. 4 mm x 3 mm
- Swarovski crystals: faceted 4 mm “amethyst” purple bicones
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks with copper bead accents
- Length: app. 2.5” / 6.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires
The beautiful "Flores Lindas" flower earrings shown with a dime for size comparison.
The Speckled Desert Moose and I thank you for the shares of these earrings.