The "Hieroglyphs" handmade earrings feature artisan polymer clay hieroglyph dangles, artisan lampwork glass beads and Czech glass beads - unique jewelry gift.
The opposite side of the hieroglyph earrings charms, showing the different designs.
Here is the important information for the HIEROGLYPHS earrings:
- Polymer clay hieroglyph beads: app. 18 mm x 6 mm; artisan handmade
- Pearlized blue lampwork beads: app. 10 mm x 6 mm; artisan handmade by Lisa Anderson
- Garnet red Czech glass beads: app. 4 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks with copper bead accents
- Length: app. 2.5” / 6.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires
The "Hieroglyphs" handmade earrings shown with a dime for size comparison.
The Handsome Moose and I thank you for sharing these fun earrings!