Sunday, August 9, 2020

30mm Tropical Drink Handmade Polymer Clay Beads Set of 2, Jewelry Supplies

Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

  • Type: Earring pair
  • Size: 30mm/1.25 inches
  • Material: Polymer clay, Brilliant color transfers, resin
  • Undrilled - drilled to your specifications 
  • Blue Morning Expressions
  • Set size: 2 beads

      Beautiful tropical flowers and boat drinks adorn these dangles for earrings. Handmade and colorful, they have a nice resin cover on front and back. Undrilled, but they are easy to drill by hand. I can do it for you, or you can do it when  you get them.  Suggest drilling at top and then with a bottom hole for more dangles.

      Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

      Facebook

      Twitter

      Pinterest

      BME

      Harry and I thank you for sharing my tropical drink beads.

      9 comments:

      1. What a fun and cheerful pair of polymer clay earrings dangles - I'll drink to that! treats to Sweet Harry from a Tired Moose.

        ReplyDelete
      2. It's too early for my margarita, but these polymer clay dangles made me think of one or two! Pretty and colorful, great for summer earrings.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Oh, Julie, when I clicked on the photo it takes us to another pair of tropical dangles without the drink.

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. thanks, Connie. That is twice I have messed up the link. LOL Sorry!

          Delete
      4. What a delightful pair of summer themed beads.

        ReplyDelete
      5. thank you for sharing my tropical drink earring beads

        ReplyDelete
      6. Such fun summery polyclay beads with tropical drink design! (Treats to Sir Harry Pup!)

        ReplyDelete
      7. These clay beads look like beach time fun!

        ReplyDelete
      8. There tropical polymerclay beads would make a great pair of dangle earrings

        ReplyDelete