Tuesday, August 25, 2020

8 Red Green Pillow Handmade Polymer Clay Beads Jewelry Making Supplies

Handmade polymer clay beads for sale

  • Type: Pillow
  • Size: 20mm
  • Material: Polymer clay
  • Blue Morning Expressions
  • Set size: 8 beads

      My beads are created from artist grade polymer clay. The flowers and leaves and other designs that I add to my beads are created from polymer clay and applied to the beads before baking. Generally, my beads cannot be recreated because of the nature of the flowers and butterflies and custom color mixes, so when they are gone, they are usually gone for good.

      Need even more beads? Find more of my handmade polymer clay beads here.

      Facebook

      Pinterest

      Twitter

      BME

      Thank you for sharing my kaleidoscope polymer clay pillow beads.

      6 comments:

      1. Wonderful polymer clay beads! Love the colorful stained glass look of them. treats to Handsome Florida Pup from Sleeping Moose Dog.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Beautiful red and green polymer clay pillow beads. I like the puffy, square shape!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Wonderful clay beads. They look like folded packages

        ReplyDelete
      4. thank you so much for sharing my polymer clay pillow beads

        ReplyDelete
      5. Gorgeous polymer clay artisan-made pillow beads in bright and inviting colors! Treats to Prince Harry Pup from Sir Gonze!

        ReplyDelete
      6. This is such a beautiful set of colorful handmade polymer clay beads

        ReplyDelete