Saturday, August 29, 2020

Autumn Beauties - Artisan Handmade



Can't believe I'm already thinking of autumn when the temperatures here are still in the high 90s and triple digits.  But I hoping the cooler weather will show up sometime soon.  Thought it would be a good time to do an autumn blog to get our fall colored items out there.  If you want to be included, please leave two items in the InLinkz below.  Unless you absolutely want to, you do NOT need to promote the items from the linkup.  But please do promote the items from the blog when it's published.  Please have your items posted by Wednesday at 3:00 MDST.  Look forward to your shares.
  

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Catherine for the Autumn promotion. My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine! I am a Summer person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the extra promotion Catherine. I will miss summer, but I do like the colors associated with the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can’t believe today is Sept 1 - 20 days til Autumn. Thanks Catherine for showcasing the “beautiful colors of Autumn”!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Catherine. I am sorry to be so late. I totally forgot because I have been fighting fire ants for the last few days, they were in my dog lot so they had to go. I got bit a few times yesterday but I think I have them out of the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Catherine for Autumn blog. I love Fall, it’s my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of handmade goodies! Fall is a great time of year with all the rich color palette.

    ReplyDelete