Monday, August 10, 2020

Earrings



"Girl with a Pearl Earring" - by Johannes Vermeer


Earrings have such a fascinating history (at least to me).  I want to rework an old ArtFire blog I did many years ago and would love to share 2 of your favorite pairs of handmade earrings in your shop.  If you want to participate, please leave your links in the InLinkz below.  As always, I ask that you at least pin all items shared - sharing them on other sites is also great.  Also please promote the post wherever you can.  The InLinkz closes at 3:00 p.m. MDST this Saturday, August 15.  I plan to have the blog finished sometime Sunday.  You do NOT need to promote until the blog comes out (the Inlinkz just makes it easier for me to manage all the earring shares). 

Hope to see lots of earrings!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Catherine for this promotion.
    Will promote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Catherine, for this extra promotion. Will share all of these beautiful earrings and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Catherine! Will definitely be sharing on social sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thank you, Catherine, I will start sharing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! I'll tweet your blog once it's up! Best wishes to you and everyone for happy sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful, fun idea for one of your Blogs!! A woman can never have enough earrings!!! Thanks for always help promote your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have scheduled all for tweets - hashtag #Earrings @RTobaison

    pinned to jewelry board www.pinterest.com/artNmore or watercolorsNmore

    ReplyDelete