What a rustic beauty the horse and heart cross used as focal of the FREE IN HIS LOVE handmade necklace is! The lead free, hammered pewter cross pendant is two-sided: a raised running horse and etched spiral is found on one side and a raised heart on the other. Since the unique cross has a definite Southwest petroglyph flair to it, desert colored picture jasper tubes, glowing coppery freshwater pearls and sterling silver complement the pendant perfectly. Imagine how treasured this one of a kind necklace will be when gifted to the woman who has deep faith, loves horses and adores the Southwest (or all three!). The FREE IN HIS LOVE horse and heart necklace was carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs.
- Pewter horse, spiral and heart cross: app. 24 mm x 16 mm x 3 mm; lead free
- Picture jasper tubes: app. 12 mm x 4 mm
- Copper pearls: app. 5 mm
- Metal: lead free pewter and sterling silver
- Clasp: traditional sterling silver hook clasp
- Length: app. 19” / 48.3 cm
- Pendant drop: app. 1" / 2.54 cm, including sterling silver jump ring