Evoking the soul satisfying, earthy colors of the Desert Southwest, the LAS CRUCES handmade gemstone earrings will be a stunning addition to the collection of a woman who loves Christian cross jewelry. Created with red creek jasper crosses, American picture jasper lantern beads, copper and sterling silver, each cross is lovely no matter which side is hanging in front. Just imagine these beauties hanging from your ears - eye catching and definite conversation starters. The LAS CRUCES cross earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs. “Las Cruces” is Spanish for “the crosses” and is the name of a favorite city in New Mexico.
- Red creek jasper crosses: app. 18 mm x 18 mm x 5 mm
- American picture jasper lanterns: app. 6 mm x 6 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks with copper bead accent
- Length: app. 2” / 5.1 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires