The vibrant red stripe that runs around the middle of the artisan made lampwork glass beads definitely catches the eye, the color being so reminiscent of the blazing color cast against the mountains in the Desert Southwest from the setting sun. The one of a kind SEDONA SUNSET handmade earrings were created with turquoise blue, ivory and coral red lampwork glass beads, red magnesite rondelles, sparkling Swarovski crystals and sterling silver. The unique SEDONA SUNSET earrings will definitely grab attention anytime you wear them. They scream the casual elegance of the Southwest and will be perfect for everyday wear with your favorite pair of faded jeans and a white shirt. But just imagine how charming they will look with your little black dress! The earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs for the woman who adores wearing unique artisan jewelry.
- Southwest inspired lampwork glass beads: app. 12 mm x 9 mm
- Red magnesite rondelles: app. 6 mm x 4 mm
- Swarovski crystals: faceted 4 mm “crystal” bicones
- Metal: sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hooks
- Length: app. 1.75” / 4.4 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires