A whole lot of funky and great amount of fun, colorful spike earrings are also very trendy, seen on many top designers’ fashion runways. The handmade TRIBAL SPIKES earrings feature long turquoise magnesite spikes. To complement the spikes and to add more than a bit of a tribal beat, African hand carved bone beads and red magnesite rondelles were stacked above the turquoise magnesite spikes. Copper and sterling silver finish the one of a kind earrings perfectly. Created for the woman who loves edgy, boho jewelry designs, the unique TRIBAL SPIKES earrings were carefully designed and handmade by Catherine of Shadow Dog Designs.
- Turquoise magnesite spikes: app. 43 mm x 5 mm (at widest)
- Carved African bone beads: app. 7 mm x 5 mm
- Red magnesite rondelles: app. 6 mm x 4 mm
- Metal: copper and sterling silver
- Earwires: sterling silver French hook earwires with copper bead adornment
- Length: app. 3” / 7.6 cm measured from the top curve of the earwires