Friday, January 3, 2020

Valentines Day Bear 20mm Stainless Steel Glass Dome Charms

Individual 20mm Stainless Steel Charms

These 20mm stainless steel charms feature original artwork and are designed for charm bracelets, earrings, keychains and pendants. I use them in my own jewelry creation, and since I enjoy making them so much, I wanted to offer a large selection of charms for purchase.

These also for for backpacks, zipper pulls, purse charms and other places you want to display a piece of original art showing off your personality.

This set includes my Valentine's Day teddy bear charms.

  • Set: 4 charms
  • Materials: Stainless, glass 
  • Size: 20mm
  • Blue Morning Expressions

If you want to see my other charms, and I add to them regularly, then click here for more jewelry making charms.

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

BME
Thank you so much for sharing my Valentine’s Day teddy bear charms for jewelry.

7 comments: