Thursday, January 9, 2020

Valentine's Day Hearts Leggings for Women


Valentine's Day Leggings for Women

These heart leggings for women are not just for Valentine's Day, but I did design them with that holiday in mind. Also available in matching little girls and youth sizes for family play days.
Colorfast and stretch comfort.
Young Girls Valentine's Day leggings here.
Little Girls Valentine's Day leggings here.
• Fabric is 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Four-way stretch
• Elastic waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing, white stitching
See my other leggings here.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
BME
Thank you for sharing my Valentine’s Day heart leggings for women!









6 comments:

  1. What CUTE leggings! If I looked good in something like that, I'd snag a pair (: treats to Handsome Harry for Handsome Seamus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Valentine red and pink heart leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing my Valentine's Day heart leggings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and cheerful pink, red, and white heart leggings for Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Valentine heart print leggings!

    ReplyDelete