Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A Handmade Valentines Day 2020





Valentine's Day will be here before we know it.   I want to do a Valentine's blog and would love to include two of your beauties in it.  Please share your two to the link up below.  All I ask is that you promote the post when it comes out (Hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday) and each item shared.  

The link up is scheduled to close Sunday afternoon at 6:00 MST. 

Look forward to seeing your shares! 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. How cool! Will post a couple of items. BTW, I love cute pic of the kitties, doggies, and hearts. The kitties look a tad snobby, and the pups look like they're saying, "Hey, let's go play!" lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to participate but something is happening. It says that Artfire is using Cloudfire to restrict access??? I have never heard of that before. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! I tried one of your items and got the same message. Email me two links and I'll be glad to add them to the blog.

      Delete
  3. thank you, Catherine and Singing Seamus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Valentine's collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine,
    Thank you for including my two items. The 20 creations were shared in Twitter @AndreaDesigns1 and Pinterest @Twitter Tree board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your shares, everyone! Am working on the blog now and plan to have it posted early Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete