Monday, January 6, 2020

Handmade Kitchen Set, Hanging Hand Towel, Washcloths, Potholders





This beautiful handmade kitchen set includes a hanging hand towel, 2 washcloths, and 2 potholders. The hanging hand towel is knit from a pattern designed by me, Cathy Morgan of CraftingMemories1. It has a 3-inch loop and a button to attach to a stove or refrigerator handle. The 2 washcloths are hand knit. The 2 potholders are from a pattern designed by me, Cathy Morgan of CraftingMemories1. These potholders are crocheted in the Tunisian stitch making a close and tight stitch. Each potholder is doubled and then I crochet a border around the whole thing to keep them together and I crocheted a loop for hanging them.



I used Peaches & Crème 100% USA cotton yarn in the color Seaside. It is a mix of blues and greens. I also used Peaches & Crème 100% USA cotton yarn in the color White. If you would like this set in a different color just send me a message. I will be happy to work with you!



This handmade kitchen set would make a great gift for a bridal shower gift, Christmas gift, Mother's Day gift, or just keep it for yourself. I use my set every day and I love the convenience of the hanging towel., or just keep it for yourself. I use my set every day and I love the convenience of the hanging towel.
Thank you for sharing!


Kitchen Towel
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful "watery" colors used to create many of the items in this kitchen set. And the white's not bad, either. Treats to the Four-Footed Gang from Speckled Moose Dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. Treats to Seamus from the gang.

      Delete
  2. Wow. These are really nice photos - and show off your beautiful kitchen set so well! Fabulous color coordination. Love the set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kitchen set to give to a bride or as a housewarming gift. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of this handmade kitchen set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this kitchen set is so tropical! I love the blue and green combination of the dishcloth and towel. Reminds me of the waters of the Bahamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color mix of blues and greens are so pretty in this hand knit potholder, washcloth, hand towel set! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete