Saturday, February 22, 2020

Carousel Horse, Merry Go Round, Horses, Painted Ponies, Counted Cross Stitch Pattern, Xstitch Pattern

PDF Pattern only - all other materials not included

My favorite thing in the world is the carousel horse. When I can, I try to explore the old, antique merry go round horses, and this is one of the horses that I discovered along the way. This is a graphite pencil piece that has been converted into a carousel horse cross stitch pattern. You will find that the pattern is designed in landscape form, so you will be working sideways.

  • Title:  Carousel Horse
  • Stock: XSTCH-00446
  • Cloth: Aida 14
  • Stitches:177 x 200
  • Inches:12.64  x 14.29
  • CM:32.11 x 36.29
  • Color Count: 23
  • Thread Manufacturer:DMC

                    This is a downloadable pattern in pdf format.

                    The pdf file can be read by a free program from Adobe. Get your Adobe acrobat reader here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

                    This is a pattern only. You need to supply your own cloth, thread, hoops, needles and anything else you need to stitch comfortably.

                    More of my cross stitch patterns can be found here.

                    Facebook

                    Pinterest

                    Twitter

                    BME

                    Thank you for sharing my carousel horse counted cross stitch pattern.

                    7 comments:

                    1. Wonderful details in this counted cross stitch carousel horse pattern. Am loving this line of patterns. Treats to Handsome Pup Dog from He Who Barks in the Backyard Moose.

                      ReplyDelete
                    2. Beautiful graphite pencil carousel horse cross-stitch pattern. This would be fun to work on!

                      ReplyDelete
                    3. This is a hand craft I never cold master! Cute pattern. I shared on Pinterest and twitter.

                      <><

                      ReplyDelete
                    4. thank you so much for sharing my carousel horse cross stitch pattern. My mom gave me a book called Painted Ponies for Christmas one year, and I went crazy drawing and doing colored pencil prints. :) From there, my mission has been to see and photograph as many of the original carousels I can.

                      ReplyDelete
                    5. Love Xstitch? This carousel horse will be hours of fun.

                      ReplyDelete
                    6. Fantastic counted cross-stitch patterm for those who love to work out their own colors! It's the kind of pattern I would have loved working on years ago, when I was doing cross-stitching. Treats to Master Harry! :)

                      ReplyDelete
                    7. Fun carousel horse counted cross stitch pattern

                      ReplyDelete